Supporting and reporting directly to a Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Executive. This Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point-of-contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the assigned executive office. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a large technical environment that is mission-driven and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication