Asset/ Configuration Management
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
- Analyzes complex engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
- Performs various audits and documents results.
- Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
- Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
- Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Participates in special projects as required.