5 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a leading radiology practice who is seeking a contract Medical Transcriptionist to assist on a contractual basis at their Fairfax location. This practice has been around for more than 50 years and prides themselves on compassionate, state of the art medical care. If you are a skilled Medical Transcriptionist, especially with experience in radiology, we want to hear from you today! Please apply below for immediate consideration.
• Receive prerecorded audio notes from physician procedures
• Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians
• Transcribe recordings to type-written format using keyboard, computer, and audio control equipment
• Produce medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material
• Review transcribed documents for accuracy
• Minimum 1-2 years of Medical Transcriptionist experience
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with word processing
• Knowledge of/experience with Powerscribe software is a plus
• Data entry and word processing skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Medical Transcriptionist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly