Sparks Group has partnered with a leading radiology practice who is seeking a contract Medical Transcriptionist to assist on a contractual basis at their Fairfax location. This practice has been around for more than 50 years and prides themselves on compassionate, state of the art medical care. If you are a skilled Medical Transcriptionist, especially with experience in radiology, we want to hear from you today! Please apply below for immediate consideration.
• Receive prerecorded audio notes from physician procedures
• Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians
• Transcribe recordings to type-written format using keyboard, computer, and audio control equipment
• Produce medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material
• Review transcribed documents for accuracy
• Minimum 1-2 years of Medical Transcriptionist experience
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with word processing
• Knowledge of/experience with Powerscribe software is a plus
• Data entry and word processing skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!