Princ Info Security Analyst - Crane, IN - Secret
- Performs the following duties independently with minimal oversight.
- Lead the effort in the monitoring of our network security, boundaries, in regards to attacks, intrusions, and spillages.
- Ensures that network security is maintained at the highest level and network performance is not impacted or restricted due to non-approved attempts on our systems.
- Maintain network security designs, configurations, and support for all IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems) as well as firewalls and other network security devices.
- Leads the development and maintenance of Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation
- Process (DIACAP) documentation package with the focus of achieving DoD Information Assurance (DIA) Certification and Accreditation (CAP) (DIACAP).
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or current system of accreditation.
- Leads the development and maintenance of Crane corporate documentation required by the DIACAP process for providing support to the system administrators for their individual systems.
Network Security Information Assurance Certification: IAT 2 / IAM 2 (GSLC; CAP; CISM; CISSP; CASP)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience
8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.