Meticulous Medical Transcriptionist
Sparks Group is partnering with a leading radiology practice who is seeking a skillfull Medical Transcriptionist to assist on a contractual basis at their Bethesda location. This practice has been around for more than 50 years and prides themselves on compassionate, state of the art medical care. If you are a skilled Medical Transcriptionist, especially with experience in radiology, we want to hear from you today! Please apply below for immediate consideration.
- Receive prerecorded audio notes from physician procedures
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians
- Transcribe recordings to type-written format using keyboard, computer, and audio control equipment
- Produce medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material
- Review transcribed documents for accuracy
- 1-2 years’ Medical Transcriptionist experience (minimum)
- Accuracy with data entry
- Knowledge of/experience with Powerscribe software is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi task
- Word processing skills
- Good phone and communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!