SUPPORT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, and experience in performing varied administrative and policy related duties; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that would provide the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
- Knowledge of the principles and concepts of business administration as applied to management of support services including knowledge of School Board Policy, Personnel, and the management of facility use.
- Ability to analyze data and operations in terms of management controls, systems, and procedures; to assess them critically, and to make recommendations for changes; to establish program or service procedures, policies and guidelines, and to relate these to objectives; to organize and coordinate the activities of support services staff.
- Good organizational, human relations and communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects or tools; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or bend and may be required to lift up to approximately 25 pounds.
The Support Services Coordinator reports to the Director of Support Services.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Support Services Coordinator is an administrative position whose role includes the management and coordination of facility use system wide. An employee in this position is responsible for administration of School Board Policy compliance with regards to the facility use of 90 Loudoun County Public School sites. In additional to the oversite of the centralized and automated facility use system this position’s primary responsibility is to provide guidance and direction to school Administrators, Principals, to ensure facility use is managed in a fair and equitable manner and within the framework of School Board Policies. The position requires considerable initiative to take actions consistent with established policies and regulations.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management and oversite of the centralized and automated facility use system.
- Supervise classified staff who actively support the daily operations of the automated facility use system.
- Provides guidance and direction to school Administrators, Principals, to ensure facility use is managed in a fair and equitable manner and within the framework of School Board Policies.
- Develop and maintain reporting and metrics to track facility use, supervisory hours, revenue generated, organizations history of use and availability.
- Management and oversite of the organization and activity eligibility in accordance with School Board Policy and management of the invoicing process for both facility supervision and facility use.
- Support the Director of Support Services with matters related to the use of school facilities by the Election Board.
- Performs related work as required.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND UPDATED RESUME FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID).
JOBS CLOSE AT 12:00 PM ON CLOSING DATE.
Department of Human Resources and Talent DevelopmentSALARY:
Administrative Position, Level 1
Salary Range: Refer to
12 Month Position, 8 hours per dayDAYS: FROM - TO -