Senior Technical Trainer
1 day left
- Full Time
This position will assist in all training aspects of the Nationwide Multi-State Licensing System & Registry (NMLS), delivering quality training to a variety of audiences, to include state regulatory agencies, industry firms and individuals, internal staff, and support users. Our training utilizes a diverse set of delivery methods including online help features, printed materials, in-person training, eLearning, and webinars. The Senior Trainer will be integral in the development of all resources and training sessions from the inception of the program of instruction to delivery and evaluation. The trainer will also collaborate with system business analysts, testers, and developers to ensure seamless system navigation and timely support for system enhancements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Serve as subject matter expert for training content, providing expert-level knowledge as opposed to delivering out-of-the-box training.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate all training sessions providing any support or follow-up to attendees that may be required. Create recorded video how-to material of system functionality, using video capture and editing software for seamless presentation.
- Complete assigned project activities, from design to implementation, responsible for internal and stakeholder acceptance. Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization and with external stakeholders/vendors on projects.
- Develop software simulations of system functionality using the eLearning content authoring tool, making decisions as to when simulations are necessary in view, practice, and test modes.
- Support development and enhancement of system functionality as an Operations contact, providing the user perspective throughout the requirements, development, and testing phases.
- May serve as Functional Officer for new system development, coordinating individual responsibilities, communication, training, technical components and system functionality, and stakeholder feedback. In this role, act as primary responsible party for the lifecycle of an enhancement obtaining stakeholder agreement, ensuring usability, and desired implementation.
- Work in collaboration with the vendors, building respected relationships in project planning and work product development and review.
- Develop and maintain written resource documents and guides, writing functional steps and ensuring document comprehension.
- Develop eLearning exercises and courses as needed using the content authoring tool. Storyboard, design, and build eLearning courses for maximum interactivity and knowledge transfer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed and meet the amount of education, training and/or work experience required.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Degree in related learning and development field or minimum course requirement including public speaking desired
· 2-5 years of experience conducting technical training for diverse audiences, an aptitude for using and instructing systems, and writing resource material
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong planning and task management skills
· Ability to work in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders Ability to work in fast paced environment managing multiple projects driven by multiple deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Experience with MS Office Suite
· Technical aptitude with systems
· Knowledge of video capture software such as Camtasia and eLearning software is a plus
Must be willing to travel up to 10-20% of the time as needed
Please submit cover letter and resume to Recruitment@CSBS.org
Apply for Senior Technical Trainer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly