Marketing System Administrator
The Marketing System Administrator will partner with the Marketing and Communications Strategists to develop, code, administer and enhance in all applicable ways the systems managed by the Marketing department to achieve high performance of the various business applications. This includes partnering with IT Infrastructure to ensure the availability of client/server applications, configuring new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of updates to the system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy new applications, enhancements, and updates to existing applications, software, and operating systems used in Marketing using best practices of development system and testing prior to live deployment.
- Serve as primary resource to code for the Northwest Federal suite of web sites, Intranet, and other sysetms managed by Marketing such as the MCIF, digital signage and digital rate boards.
- Manage technical updates to the marketing systems and in selection and deployment of any new systems.
- Administer systems including updates of forms and other documents stored in the systems.
- Perform reporting on system usage to determine beneficial enhancements to end users.
- Applies knowledge of Drupal content management system to edit and maintain our suite of web sites.
- Create website layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Develops user interfaces working with IT Development for systems such as the web site, online banking and mobile banking.
- Manage branch digital signage system including video poster screens and rate boards and provide technical support assistance to branch staff for this system.
- Maintain and review systems logs to identify trends and achieve high availability.
- Support system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide a framework of Marketing systems, access levels and required components for each system.
- Develops and maintains procedures and best practices for system administration and other components of job.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Define recovery time objectives working with IT Infrastructure.
- Serve as cornerstone for escalating system issues; provide timely response to escalations.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or related field
Minimum 2 years’ experience, 3 – 5 preferred, in the field of web development, marketing or information systems
Certifications in specific information systems preferred
- Proven experience in deploying and maintaining software systems, applications, and related products.
- Proven experience with security principles, and general software management best practices.
- Expertise coding and developing in Drupal and Sharepoint as well as HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of standard IT Security protocols and regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices, laws and regulations.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong member service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Ability to receive information verbally and in writing, pepare documents and perform functions of job using a PC, may need to lift up to 30 lbs.
If selected for an interview and offered a position, your offer will be contingent upon your submitting to and successfully completing a drug test and criminal background check within a reasonable timeframe and prior to employment.