Media Production Specialist - Active TS/SCI req'd
The candidate will be expected to perform the following:
- Knowledge of how to operate A/V equipment to capture, document and produce desired video products ranging from briefing material, demos, training videos and/or other communications related activity.
- Coordinates, plans, produces, and directs media programs either solo or in a team environment.
- Capable of manipulating and developing text and graphics in support of client messaging across video and print requirements.
- Provide photography, videography, and audio support for event services, such as: exhibits, speaker engagements, briefings, and various ceremonies held within the organization.
- Maintains and catalogs films, cassettes and videotapes for distribution.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Some Travel required
- Basic business communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to self-start.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related internal and or Audio Visual communications or public relations agency experience.
Studio Lighting both photo and video.
Ability to learn and demonstrate shooting styles consistent with ENG, Documentation, and Cinematic presentations.
A/V setup and teardown including Portable Production systems.
Knowledge of video formats and codecs to support various end state monitors.
Mac OS Adobe Creative Master Suite with an emphasis on Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.