Member Service Representative - Call Center
1 day left
- Full Time
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for credit union members every day. Consider joining the Northwest Federal Credit Union team, where you'll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work and competitive pay and benefits.
Are you good at listening, anticipating customer needs and offering solutions?
If you enjoy interacting with customers over the phone, from handling basic transactions to figuring out complex, multi-faceted scenarios, this role is for you. You must enjoy multi-tasking and learning something new daily, all while being able to perform routine and repetitive tasks. You can maintain your positive, enthusiastic attitude throughout calm, structured, or high-pressure situations.
The most important part of the job is that you'll be building genuine connections with your customers while being a great ambassador for the Northwest Federal Credit Union brand.
In addition to a competitive starting base salary, this position includes an incentive program with the opportunity to earn hundreds of extra dollars in your paycheck!
Your major responsibilities will include:
• being an engaged customer advocate , identifying needs, and providing solutions
• meeting or exceeding sales and performance targets
• accurately navigating and maneuvering through multiple computer applications and screens simultaneously
• actively engaging and participating in training and weekly coaching sessions
As a successful applicant, you:
- have customer service experience
- have a high sense of urgency and are results driven
- possess a warm, friendly and engaging personality with a clear, confident telephone manner
- demonstrate good organizational skills
- are self-aware and understand the impact of your performance and behavior
- are highly self-motivated
- have a passion for serving and are able to demonstrate tenacity and persistence
General Job Information:
Starting pay is based upon previous experience and skills competency The Member Service Center hours are 7am - 7pm Monday through Friday and 8am – 1pm Saturday. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to work a variety of shifts.
Successful candidates will receive extensive training to ensure they are knowledgeable and prepared to handle customer issues.
If offered a position, your offer will be contingent upon your submitting to and successfully completing a drug test and criminal background check within a reasonable timeframe prior to employment.
During the application process, you will be required to complete a computer-based simulation test to assess your ability to perform the functions of a Member Service Representative. If you are selected to move forward, you will be contacted by a Human Resources department representative.
Requirements Required/Basic Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- Minimum one year customer service experience (may include call center, banking, credit union, retail, etc.)
- Customer service experience, with banking, credit union, or call center experience preferred
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with external and/or internal customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers, handle confidential information and act with integrity at all times
- Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting strict performance expectations
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as described in the General Job Information section
If selected for an interview and offered a position, your offer will be contingent upon your submitting to and successfully completing a drug test and criminal background check within a reasonable timeframe and prior to employment.