Loan Servicing Admin Lien Releases
Description Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledgeable of the Credit Union’s products and services.
- Answer telephone inquiries from Loan Servicing queue for account and mortgage loan information.
- Responds to all payoff requests and account verification requests.
- Perform all duties relating to a paid off loan including:
- Accurately prepare voucher for payoff
- Process payoff in Credit Union and Loan Servicing core systems (Episys and FICS)
- Prepare check requests for any overages
- Prepare and forward all release documentation for recording
- Mail original documents to member
- Prepare and scan all paid off documents to Synergy (imaging system)
- Perform consumer and mortgage loan adjustments
- Review monthly Home Equity Line of Credit report of all draw periods that are expiring and mail letters to members
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to NWFCU policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
Requirements SHIFT HOURS: 8AM - 4:30PM M-F/9AM - 1PM ROTATING SAT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Credentials and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent, previous financial and service experience preferred. Excellent verbal, organizational, and problem-solving skills needed.
Knowledge of Credit Union Policies and Procedures relating to mortgage loans. Knowledge of legal documents required for releasing mortgage loans as well as a thorough knowledge and concern for security.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of Synergy, Episys, and FICS Mortgage Servicer software.
Ability to interpret all requests using effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and effectively use a 10 key calculator..
Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to function in a financial institution and/or branch environment and utilize standard office equipment, including but not limited to PC, fax, copier, telephone, etc.
- All positions require U.S. citizenship and a Federal Government Security Clearance. Those with an active security clearance are encouraged to apply; NWFCU will sponsor the clearance process for qualified applicants. Further, all applicants must pass bondability requirements and will be subject to a credit history check in order to determine eligibility for employment with NWFCU.
- Necessary accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Northwest Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity/affirmative
- action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.