Indirect Lending Loan Processor
- Full Time
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Northwest Credit Union in living out our vision to be the lifetime financial partner for our member-owners. To achieve this goal, the position must deliver the highest quality service to internal and external members. A key component of service to our external members is to identify their financial needs and recommend an appropriate Northwest Credit Union solution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process dealer loans and contracts and provides administrative support to department to ensure that high levels of accurate, timely customer service is provided.
- To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully
- Provides administrative duties that include data entry, filing, faxing, copying, maintain loan document files, typing, and mailing new, current, and adverse action letters.
- Audits dealer loan applications for accuracy
- Opens new membership accounts
- Provides high levels of customer service
- Ensures timely, accurate funding on loans
- Provides timely wire transfers for funding
- Prepares, assembles, and maintains loan documents files and promptly submits files to be imaged
- Orders administrative supplies and maintains the copy/work room equipment and supplies
- Answer telephone inquiries from Indirect lending queue
- Process claims for members, providers, and employers
- Provide and interpret detailed benefit, eligibility, and premium information on a broad portfolio of products
- Respond to claim inquires, and resolve member issues or concerns
- Performs other duties as required
Requirements A High School degree or equivalent; entry-level experience in a financial institution.
This position requires experience with using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Computer Applications: MeridianLink, Dealertrack, Symitar, and Internet.
Ability to use the keyboard, typewriter, calculator, fax machine and copier.
Full knowledge and understanding of the Staff Guidebook, membership eligibility requirements, check acceptance, and the OFAC database. Basic knowledge and understanding, as it relates to the branches, of credit union policies and procedures established by Northwest Federal Credit Union (NWFCU) Board of Directors and Management to comply with applicable rules and regulations, including: BAI classes as assigned by Department Manager.
The position requires telephone skills, to hear and to speak in a clear and understandable manner. In addition the strong language skills are required to communicate effectively with the department staff. Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus.
Requires the use of the four forms of basic arithmetic.
All positions require U.S. citizenship and a Federal Government Security Clearance. Those with an active security clearance are encouraged to apply; NWFCU will sponsor the clearance process for qualified applicants. Further, all applicants must pass bondability requirements and will be subject to a credit history check in order to determine eligibility for employment with NWFCU.
Necessary accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
We maintain a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)