Enterprise System Center Specialist - Orchestrator
The Orchestrator System Center Specialist is responsible for installing and administering the enterprise System Center platform, utilizing Orchestrator to tie disparate tasks and procedures together by using the graphical user-interface Runbook Designer to create reliable, flexible, and efficient end-to-end solutions in the IT environment. The Orchestrator System Center Specialist will also be responsible for collaborating with Infrastructure, Server and Application administrators to determine requirements for filters, events, alerts, dashboards and reporting of various monitoring tools, utilizing Orchestrator to provide tools to build, test, debug, deploy, and manage automation in your environment. While the primary role has responsibility for installing and administering Orchestrator, selected applicant should have a thorough understanding of all System Center components including Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Service Manager, Data Protection Manager, and Orchestrator, as necessary. This role requires a service-oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs). It also requires establishing and maintaining communication with customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes. Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Qualifications Key Responsibilities:
- In-Depth Understanding, Experience with Orchestrator Integration Packs, Orchestrator management and database servers, runbook and runbook designer servers, runbook tester and the Orchestration console.
- Utilize Orchestrator to improve efficiency and reduce operational costs to support cross-departmental objectives.Utilize Orchestrator to provide extensible integration for custom in-house solutions, using the Orchestrator Integration Toolkit. Utilize Representational State Transfer (REST)-based web service to perform processes runbook jobs and get reporting information in Open Data protocol (OData) format. Experience Architecting, Performing and Administering Service Center 2012/2016.Deploying Service Center Best Practices.Utilize verbal and written communication skills to maintain accurate system documentation and provide training as required.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMwareKnowledge of LAN/WAN network infrastructure technologiesKnowledge of Powershell 5.0, Windows Management Framework 5.0, SMTP, DNS, SSH, TELNET, SNMP, FTPKnowledge of Internal Controls including Remedy Incident Management, change Management and escalation.Experience with the installation and administration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012/2016
- Experience in application/network performance and availability monitoringExperience using the Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting engine to automate tasks with SCOM monitoring and SCCM patch management.Experience with System Center Configuration Manager 2012/2016Experience with System Center Service Manager 2012/2016Experience with System Center OrchestratorExperience with major Microsoft technologies including PC and server operating systems, Active Directory, SQL Server, and OfficeB.S. degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, or other computer-related discipline or 2+ years IT work experience in an Enterprise Information
- DoD 8570.01m Certification required (Security+)MCSA: Server 2012 or 2016 Certification required upon employment or equivalent SCCM related track.