Human Subjects Research Associate - Defense and Veterans Brain Injury
7 days left
- Full Time
Summary: This individual will plan, conduct, and complete investigations under the supervision of the lead of the project. This person would be responsible for participating in all aspects of research including data collection, organization, literature reviews, structured interviews, analysis and interpretation of basic data and will assist with the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols.
- Plans, conducts, and completes investigations under the supervision of the head of the project. Participates in data collection and organization, literature reviews, structured interviews, provides basic data analysis and interpretation. Assists with the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols. Maintains clear and accurate records, inventories and logbooks. Verifies and corrects data entry for research projects, supports senior staff in quality control and provides trouble shooting. Provides written updates to senior staff.
- Knowledge of standard qualitative and quantitative data collection techniques. Ability to follow general instructions; work in a team; good communication, writing and analytical skills; familiarity with social science research methodology is required. Ability to follow detailed instructions. Excellent communication and analytical skills required. S/he must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Provides research guidance to junior research staff.
- Master’s Degree in Scientific field required. Must have Human Subjects training completed.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- 2-4 years’ experience in research required.
- Prior experience within the DoD/VA systems of care strongly preferred.