CYS Program Associate Homework Lab NF-03
- Full Time
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Belvoir, VA. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Fort Belvoir School Age Service
- Not Required
1. Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
2. Be able to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
3. Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
4. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, and stoop and stand on a routine basis.
5. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
6. Possess and maintain a CDA/School-Age/Youth Credential (including Boys and Girls Clubs of America)/Army Youth Practicum
7. Possess 12 months of experience working in a related field
1- Possess BA/BS degree with a major emphasis on ECE, Elementary Education, Child Development, Home Economics, Special Education or a related field.
2- Possess work experience directly related to the duties to be preformed.
3- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
4- Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
5- Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, and stoop and stand on a routine basis.
6- Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
2. A one-year probationary period may be required.
3. Meet all qualification/eligibility requirements.
4. Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-VERIFY) check.
5. Appointment is subject to completion of a favorable background checks/investigation to determine suitability for this position.
NOTE(1): Applicants have the ability to perform an E-Verify Self Check to confirm employment eligibility at http://www.uscis.gov/mye-verify/self-check. Although a Self-Check is not mandatory, it can be a useful tool for applicants to find out if there is a problem with their employment eligibility records and resolve any issues before taking a job.
NOTE (2): No person, regardless of circumstance, will be approved to provide child care services and/or approved for hire in positions designated as having regular and recurring contact with children if the background check discloses that the individual has been convicted for any of the following: a sexual offense, any criminal
offense involving a child victim or a felony drug offense.