Marketing Coordinator - Reston
An established and growing Reston law firm seeks a highly skilled Marketing Coordinator. The Candidate will provide support to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for the implementation and execution of all marketing campaigns, focusing on social media marketing, direct mail, email and website channels. This position requires a minimum of three years of relevant work experience – particularly utilizing digital (website)/social media marketing strategies. Particular skills and abilities include:
- Ability to create and edit Web site page using a content management system (WordPress or similar).
- Familiarity with basic HTML (hypertext markup language).
- Understanding of how to apply on-page search engine optimization tactics and Web site analytics to maximize marketing outreach efforts.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications–specifically Word, Excel, and Publisher. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and iMovie is highly desirable.
- Understanding and practical application/integration of social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube/Vimeo, Google+, etc., with traditional outreach strategies.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and lead projects effectively and with little direction.
- Highly tactful and professional.
- Superior writing, including content creation.
- Strong ability to manage outside vendors in support of events, securing promotional items, business cards, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet/ exceed deadlines, especially under pressure.
- Solid organizational and event planning skills; must be able to execute tasks related to events independently with an eye toward managing fine details up to and on the day of the event.
- Graphic design is a plus, but at minimum, an eye for good design is essential
- Analyze website performance using Google Analytics – identify and execute strategic plans for website growth and development
- Maintain up-to-date marketing materials and awards for 65+ attorneys
- Manage the design/layout of bi-weekly marketing newsletter
- Be available if/as necessary to attend networking events
Candidate needs to be able to multi-task, prioritize and lead projects effectively and with little direction. The firm offers a generous benefits package and a great work environment.