Senior Interior Designer
Sparks Group has partnered with a major hospitality brand in Bethesda, MD who is seeking a smart, business savvy professional who is ready to take their career to the next level by joining a team that combines design, sales and project management. The Senior Interior Designer will have the ability to manage the brand image of a major company using materials from a world class design library!
• Manage brand image for design and aesthetic appeal
• Assist in décor package development and strategy
• Take part in on-site reviews and meet with owners
• Make recommendations and improvements to processes
• Review design submittals
• Understand the industry and stay-up-to-date on design trends
• Maintain strong client relationships
• Complete final review of project and ensure compliance with brand standards and guidelines
• Strong project management experience and skills
• Strong problem solving and creative solution skills
• 4 Year degree from an accredited interior design program or equivalent work experience in the industry
• 4-6 years in the design field, preferable in hospitality design
• NCIDQ preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management databases, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Adobe, etc.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly