Thorough Loan Production Specialist
Sparks Group is excited to have partnered with a local bank in searching for the perfect candidate for a project opportunity in their commercial loan processing department. This community focused bank, known for its stellar work environment and the notable tenure of its employees, is looking for a talented and experienced deposit operations assistant to support their team. The ideal candidate for this has direct experience with commercial loan processing and a thorough understanding of bank processing systems. Are you someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working with commercial loans? Do you thrive in customer service and support positions? Are you looking for a project based opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known and well-loved company? If so, then this is absolutely the application you want to fill out!
- Processes all subpoenas, attachments, garnishment and levies served on the bank.
- Book new notes, after reviewing all pertinent loan documents and approvals. Read pertinent loan documents and extract the necessary information to properly set up loans onto IBS. Review for accuracy and completeness, after booking loans.
- Complete review of customer records in IBS within 48-72 hours of booking to ensure quality control.
- Process account maintenance, and email requests as assigned, may require research and document review in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review/process daily reports as assigned such as Rejected Items, Auto debit/ACH, Change of Address, Daily Transactions etc.
- Process loan payments and payoffs.
- Perform loan document review.
- Mail loan statements/notices daily.
- Update loans to be booked and residential loan logs after loans are booked.
- May process loan funding after thorough review of necessary initial loan documentation provided by Lender/PM/PA. Prepares funded loans for booking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent – 2 year college degree in general fields of study preferred
- Ideal candidates will have 5 years of previous banking experience – 2 years of accounting experience would be a bonus!
- Prior commercial loan experience is highly preferred
- Candidates should have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Thorough Loan Production Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly