Junior Travel Coordinator
We are seeking a Junior Travel Coordinator to support the Defense Health Management System Modernization program in Rosslyn, VA.
Successful candidate will:
- Act as the program Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) for the Defense Travel System (DTS), as Reviewing Official for the program DTS Approving Official (AO), and overall travel POC for the program.
- Perform routine audits of program travel budgets. Generate and summarize data reports for various program travel variables, such as trip purpose, trip dates, and cost. Track and reconcile unliquidated obligations.
- Track program travel and calculate associated costs to inform funding projections and actions.
- Coordinate group travel as necessary, to include securing group lodging accommodations, transportation, and preparing travel guidance documents to distribute to travelers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fully trained in the DTS system with a minimum of one (1) year experience using DTS, preferred to have additional experience providing Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) support.
- Working knowledge of DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and Financial Management Regulations (FMR).
- Effective communication skills to interface with senior military/civilian officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer