Business Systems Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
The Business Systems Analyst will lead evaluation of processes and analysis of funcitons in support of business information systems; works under limited supervision; performs duties as assigned. PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, develops, maintains, and recommends changes to processes in support of business information systems.
- Works closely with the software development teams to understand system solutions.
- Develops testing strategies to ensure deliverables meet customer requirements.
- Leads and participates in highly complex projects with USPS customers, managers, end-users.
- Knowledge of software tools to manage application development and testing (especially HP ALM and Selenium)
- Knowledge of COBOL and Mainframe tools (FileAid, CICS, JCL, Expediter, ViewDirect, Ctrl-D, Ctrl-M)
- Ability to write and understand test scripts
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to various technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Background in application testing and knowledge of software testing best practices.
- Familiarity with Incident and Change Management tools such as ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum management tools such as VersionOne.