Security SysAdmin - TS/SCI Req'd
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Security System Administrator in support of a Federal Intelligence Agency contract. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the Security SysAdmin will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished team of colleagues managing a customer's lab environment. This individual will be responsible for:
- Shall administer, operate, manage, establish, configure, optimize, and monitor applications and tools for monitoring management. (ACAS, HBSS)
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Maintaining audit logs for servers
- Auditing, recording and tracking change and incident activities
- Monitoring system traffic and rates of data flow through Controlled Interfaces
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Create and Maintain functional and security procedures and system documentation
- Monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Conducting patch and account management
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents
- Creating trending reports
- Familiar with antivirus and security software (prefer experience with McAfee HBSS).
- Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) (system scanning tool)
- Knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) is required for security compliance.
- Knowledge Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) for scanning the systems for vulnerabilities.