Sr Princ Analyst, Operations
Provides military subject matter submarine expertise to assigned programs.
- Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving configuration management, training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data including: budgeting, scheduling, planning, estimating, cost and progress tracking and material tracking.
- Assists with the testing and development of new submarine periscope and antenna systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- May serve as technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 10-15 years of related experience supporting military operations.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in supporting military operations.
- Advance knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Advanced knowledge of relevant technology and equipment.
- Experience reviewing detailed engineering drawings, specifications, inspection and inventory checklists
- Prior Navy experience required.
- Ability to serve as a technical team or task leader.