Content Management Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics Health Solutions (GD Health Solutions), part of General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Content Management Specialist to support a dynamic and fast-paced call center. The ideal candidate will have ample experience to prove:
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to develop long-term, positive working relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work independently and to interact successfully with project staff
- Manage knowledge content elements (e.g., training curriculum, business processes, knowledge base articles, new product information) within given area of expertise from development to end-user assessment utilizing a variety of media (e.g., written, screen capture, video, etc)
- Interface with appropriate individuals (e.g., external consultants, CDC, GDIT staff) to obtain knowledge content that support production goals and objectives
- Formulate appropriate design strategies for the delivery of the content
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the use of the Knowledge Management system and highly referenced articles; make recommendations on system development priorities or training opportunities based on results
- Provide analysis on what content to archive
- Ensure that knowledge content is available and effective to meet deliverables according to the established policy and procedure
- Develop and conduct training to ensure Call Center agents are properly trained on how to use the Knowledgement Management system.
- Conduct periodic audits of content to evaluate effectiveness
- Interface with business process leaders to ensure that content supports customer satisfaction goals and objectives
- Candidates must be willing to submit resumes to be included in the final proposal submission to the Client. Employment is contingent upon contract award.
- Reviews, researches, and edits information for preparation of contract deliverables.
- Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Interfaces with writers, illustrators, word processors, and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing the edited draft for publication.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 2-5 years of related experience preparing and editing technical documentation
- Prior experience working in a customer service or call center environment, and understanding of CRM and Knowledge Management processes required
- Knowledge of ISO standards and certification preferred
- Candidate must have prior experience in a customer service or call center environment, preferably on a health services or public health program
- Experience working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, or a similar organization is highly preferable