7 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Designs and defines security architecture solutions for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs expert-level systems development and design work that may include SOC architecture, Enterprise security architecture, to include physical, industrial, network, application, web, cloud, traditional data centers, legacy systems, telecommunications, wireless, training campaigns, policy and program development.
- Acts as a cyber subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
- Lead technical cyber solution development for significant cyber opportunities for the Division, including collaborating with and leading capture teams consisting of employees and partners.
- Provides support to the Division cyber practice with white paper development, participation in industry cyber events, such as conferences, roundtables, panel discussions and featured speaker opportunities in order to continue our position as an industry cyber thought leader.
- Writes technical proposals, using strength based approach, for opportunities that are cyber focused or have cyber embedded. Meets timeframes and deadlines provided by capture manager.
- Serves as interface with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are understood in an effort to provide exceptional solution quality and output.
- May provide expertise to multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant cyber technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required, as requested by the Principal Cyber Architect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated involvement in academia, cyber organizations, or other relevant industry involvement preferred.
- 15-20 years of related systems engineering experience.