Recreation Assistant (Water Safety Instructor) NF-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty.
(Click here to view form).
2. Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3.
3. Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
4. Physical requirement: must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Successful completion of a health assessment is required.
1- Water Safety Instructor Certification
2- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
3- First Aid Certification (Certificates issue by American Red Cross, Ellis @ Associates, Star Guard or other nationally recognized agencies are acceptable)
(Applicants who meet both the minimum qualifications and highly preferred criteria listed in the announcement will be referred first. Preference eligible candidates who do not meet this criteria will not be referred as best qualified.)
A copy of your certification is required at the time of application in order to receive consideration for this position.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Eligibility - Outside Applicant Non Veteran (OANV)
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)