Banyan Global, an international development consulting firm, is recruiting a full time Contracts Administrator to work in Washington, DC. This position will support the Senior Manager, Contracts and Operations in overseeing operations, contracts, project administration and financial management issues for a growing international development consulting firm. Candidates MUST have prior USAID experience.
- Assist with project start-up and oversee day-to-day operations for Banyan Global prime projects
- Assist with development and overseeing field operation policies and procedures and ensure compliance on all Banyan Global prime projects.
- Travel to the field projects for start-up, close-out and ad hoc operations visits as needed.
Contractual Management (for assigned project portfolio)
- Oversee contract/subcontract award negotiations and project administration in accordance with contractual terms and applicable regulation. Serve as the primary liaison to clients on the contractual operational side.
- Responsible for project financial management, including budget development and analysis and assisting Program Coordinators with pipeline developments.
- Manage/negotiate contractual relationships with subcontractors and consultants.
- Responsible for coordinating field based HR processes and procedures for Banyan Global including streamlining policies for CCN employees in various countries, leading coordination efforts with local payroll/HR firms and local legal services and insurance providers.
- Liaise with the finance and administration team on all of the above.
- Assist with cost proposal development as needed and as time permits.
- Assist with finance duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field. Masters’ degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing contracts, finance and/or operations for USAID contractors.
- Knowledge of USG/USAID regulations including FAR, AIDAR, CFR, and OMB Circulars.
- Excellent planning, management, and organizational skills. Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with clients, donors, project stakeholders, in-country collaborators, and staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English.
- Spanish proficiency a plus.
Salary is commensurate with background and experience. Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply to the position through our website, https://careers-banyanglobal.icims.com/jobs/1270/contracts-administrator/job and include a cover letter and résumé in your submission.
Only applications submitted through our website will be reviewed. No phone calls, please.