Executive Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group is currently seeking a detail oriented, and personable Temporary Executive Administrative Assistant with the ability to multi task. This individual will provide support to C-Level Executives at a Global Technology organization. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to contribute to the team right away!
- Ability to handle a high volume of meeting, event and conference call scheduling among numerous executives and senior management in a variety of locations
- Manage a complex calendar, which can be complicated, time sensitive and highly confidential
- Book all travel arrangements which includes both domestic and international travel (flights, trains, hotels, rental cars etc.)
- Organize and set priorities among a variety of complex tasks, including a high volume of regularly occurring work and a constantly changing array of special projects
- Identify and prepare all necessary materials to ensure the C-Level Executives have appropriate information for meetings, events, calls, travel and special projects
- Organize, manage and provide scheduling and administrative support for internal and external group meetings, conferences and parties
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and assume responsibility to prioritize multiple tasks, deal with urgent matters and work under tight deadlines
- Create and maintain organizational charts for executive teams
- Prepare routine correspondence and documents
- Ability to draft memos and correspondence and email communications
- Answer phone and take detailed messages, route calls to appropriate person and place outgoing calls
- Distribute correspondence on executive’s behalf
- Enter and submit complicated expense reports along with organization of back-up receipts for budget and reimbursement within policy guidelines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a role supporting a C-Level Executive.
- Advanced abilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, word and other applications
- Must be able to create company org charts in PowerPoint
- Proficiency managing multiple calendars through Outlook
- BA degree preferred or relevant years of experience
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong vocabulary, grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, cooperation, courtesy, assertiveness and maintain confidences
- Provide back-up support to other senior management
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!