Executive Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group is currently seeking a detail oriented, and personable Temporary Executive Administrative Assistant with the ability to multi task. This individual will provide support to C-Level Executives at a Global Technology organization. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to contribute to the team right away!
- Ability to handle a high volume of meeting, event and conference call scheduling among numerous executives and senior management in a variety of locations
- Manage a complex calendar, which can be complicated, time sensitive and highly confidential
- Book all travel arrangements which includes both domestic and international travel (flights, trains, hotels, rental cars etc.)
- Organize and set priorities among a variety of complex tasks, including a high volume of regularly occurring work and a constantly changing array of special projects
- Identify and prepare all necessary materials to ensure the C-Level Executives have appropriate information for meetings, events, calls, travel and special projects
- Organize, manage and provide scheduling and administrative support for internal and external group meetings, conferences and parties
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and assume responsibility to prioritize multiple tasks, deal with urgent matters and work under tight deadlines
- Create and maintain organizational charts for executive teams
- Prepare routine correspondence and documents
- Ability to draft memos and correspondence and email communications
- Answer phone and take detailed messages, route calls to appropriate person and place outgoing calls
- Distribute correspondence on executive’s behalf
- Enter and submit complicated expense reports along with organization of back-up receipts for budget and reimbursement within policy guidelines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a role supporting a C-Level Executive.
- Advanced abilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, word and other applications
- Must be able to create company org charts in PowerPoint
- Proficiency managing multiple calendars through Outlook
- BA degree preferred or relevant years of experience
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong vocabulary, grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, cooperation, courtesy, assertiveness and maintain confidences
- Provide back-up support to other senior management
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Executive Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly