Development Coordinator - Temporary
The Ford Agency is in search of a Development Coordinator to join the team at an international conservation non-profit in DC. The position presents an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain development experience with one of the world's most recognized non-profits. Candidates should have strong communications and database skills. This is a long-term, temporary opportunity starting immediately!
- Managing donor database
- Assisting with mail and email campaigns and corresponding with donors
- Invoices, filing, and other office support duties
- Answering phones and managing inboxes
- Experience with CRM systems, Outlook, Word/Excel, and mail merge
- Strong editing and proof reading skills
- Familiarity with development best practices
This is a temporary position and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Development Coordinator
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036