Digital Acquistion Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in more than 69 countries, all 50 United States, and your backyard. Founded in 1951, the mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Visit www.nature.org to learn more.
The Digital Acquisition Specialist is a member of TNC’s Digital Fundraising Department, reporting directly to the Associate Director of Digital Acquisition. S/He is responsible for supporting the Associate Director in implementing marketing strategies that help TNC acquire digital leads and convert them to donors at the highest quantities and in the shortest amount of time possible.
The Digital Acquisition Specialist is an experienced online fundraiser, has demonstrated the ability to utilize data and performance metrics to achieve results, and thinks quickly about how best to optimize current campaigns for highest impact. In coordination with the Associate Director, s/he will work closely with the Digital Fundraising team to maximize new donor revenue across multiple channels.
• Assists the Associate Director of Digital Acquisition in executing strategies to acquire digital leads and convert them to donors.
• Coordinates and produces digital assets (such as landing pages, email, creative and ad copy) needed to launch marketing campaigns aimed at recruiting and converting new leads.
• Helps facilitate and optimize the welcome/onboarding strategy for new leads, always seeking to shorten the path to donor conversion for prospects.
• Identifies, assembles and coordinates reporting requirements that will help monitor long-term performance of new leads; helps analyze revenue and expense data to make recommendations for future growth.
• Helps optimize TNC’s lead procurement process with vendors, ensuring that data hygiene for new leads is strong.
• Looks for opportunities to help TNC reach new audiences by more cost-efficient routes.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 2 years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience organizing and coordinating projects.
• Experience creating, editing and troubleshooting web forms and digital assets.
• Multi-lingual skills appreciated.
• Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
• 3-4 years of preferred experience in Nonprofit, electoral, and/or digital agency.
• Solid knowledge of word processing, database management and spreadsheet (Excel) software, with ability to construct and produce reports, use mail merges and advanced functions.
• Basic application knowledge of project management principles.
• Photoshop, HTML and/or social media experience a plus.
• Experience working with CMS/CRM technology.
• Strong knowledge of current and evolving trends in relevant marketing disciplines
• Practical application of marketing concepts.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proven track record of executing successful online fundraising and/or advocacy campaigns.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.