Clinical Research Coordinator
General Dynamics IT is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team to support the Naval Medical Center at San Diego, California. You will have a key role in collaborating and coordinating with the clinical research team to deliver excellent support to our client!
- Ensures protocol plans, timelines and revisions of protocols are updated and submitted on time.
- Recruit, educate, and obtain study subject enrollment and consent.
- Administer questionnaires, collect, and analyze data according to research protocols and report results.
- Complete case report forms, maintain up-to-date research logs, schedule appointments, prepare recruitment patient letters, and various other study correspondence as required.
- Manage data according to prescribed standards and transcribe data in case report or data forms.
- Prepare documents for statistical analysis and descriptive data.
- Follow-up with study subjects in accordance with research protocol(s).
- Collaborate with other members of the research team to ensure consistent practice in patient care management.
- Ensure compliance with subject consenting and reporting of adverse events and side effects.
- Adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes of conduct with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Ensure that all research efforts are in compliance with Federal, agency, and IRB-specific requirements and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain calendar of data collections, appointments, and updates.
- Possess a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 2 years specific training and/or experience completed or performed in Human Subjects Research.
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the ability to manage Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Basic knowledge of Windows-based computer systems and applications to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook email.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently and maintain good communication skills with patients and other health care personnel.
- Posess experience with physiological data collection software.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.