We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Coordinates across educational divisions and departments to ensure instructional design, knowledge delivery, and supporting programs maintain student-centric focus while meeting institutional requirements.
2. Leads interagency coalitions and maintains liaison with other Federal Agencies, military services, intelligence community organizations, academic institutions, etc., in order to share expertise in training and learning programs.
3. Experience designing and teaching Master's Degree level courses in National Security, intelligence, regional or transnational threats.
4. Experience in academic research; and intelligence support to various organizations within the national security and intelligence community.
5. Provides authoritative advice on the application of teaching, use of instructional technology, and related functional policies, procedures, and systems to support the intelligence education mission.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Experience researching, writing and publishing in or supporting development of peer reviewed journal supporting strategic intelligence to include; leading faculty or managing an academic department.
2. PhD related to international relations, area studies, national security or intelligence related to transnational threats.
3. Experience with research, development, testing and evaluative procedures.
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
The National Intelligence University, in accordance with its DoD Instruction 3305.01, maintains accreditation with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. As a regionally accredited educational institution, all faculty must possess a Masters Degree and/or PhD in a field related to this position.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.