Help Desk Manager/ Information Technology
Building Owners and Managers Association International
Title: Help Desk Manager/ Information Technology
Reports to: Director of Information Technology
Position Status: Exempt
Position Classification: Manager
College degree in Information Technology or minimum five years of relevant experience required.
Negotiating, counseling and other authority necessary to carry out the specific responsibilities of the position.
Assist in the all activities related to management of BOMA International’s hardware, software applications and end-user support for 35 staff.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot BOMA network components including, but not limited to printer setup, installation and configuration, workstation setup, installation and configuration.
- Provide internal IT Help Desk support to BOMA employees.
- Responsible for maintenance of server and IT infrastructure, including server back-up process.
- Responsible for the maintenance and update of VOIP telephone system.
- Assist in staff training to develop staff self-sufficiency on hardware and software.
- Act as the main staff liaison for listserv programs.
- Maintain an inventory and monitor useful life of IT fixed assets.
- Track software licenses, and renew as needed.
- Research and prepare scope of work, and prepare recommendations for proposed IT projects and purchases.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent customer service.
- Effective communication skills with end users.
- Strong Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with aspects of TCP/IP networking
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Windows desktop Operating Systems
- Experience installing and configuring mobile devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones)
- Industry Certifications (E.g. CompTIA, A+, Net+, Microsoft Certifications a plus)
Other staff, BOMA Association Executives (BAEs), BOMA members, volunteers, vendors and outsourced service providers.
55,000.00 - 65,000.00
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Charles Longcor, Director of Information Technology & Research Systems at email@example.com
BOMA International is an Equal Employment Employer