Cybersecurity Threat Analyst
Title: Senior Operations Analyst - provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs, performs Joint Staff and Combatant Command-level staff coordination, and conducts detailed technical analysis in support of the Joint Staff J6, DDC4 Cyber CyberSpace Division. Analysis support may include developing Joint Fires requirements. The Operations Analyst will function as part of a small team in a time-compressed environment. Duties may require periodic CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- Provides analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
- Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Demonstrated experience with Service and Joint system architectures, to include JTF, COCOM, and component level detailed knowledge.
- Ability to perform Joint Staff and Combatant Command-level staff coordination.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in supporting military operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant technology and equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline. MA or MS degree desired.
- 5-8 years of related experience supporting military operations.
- Strong military operational background and experience
- Strong communications and writing skills
- TS clearance, SCI eligibility
- DoDD 8570.01M IAT/IAM Certified
- IA System Security Engineering
- Cybersecurity Threat Analysis
- Certification and Accreditation Analysis
- IA Subject Matter Expertise
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.