Client Implementation Specialist
The Client Implementation Specialist is responsible for maximizing organizational growth and revenue by leading the coordination of all client implementations for CAQH solutions. The client implementation process begins when deals are sold and ends when the client is live on the solution and fully satisfied, at which time the client is officially transitioned to account management. Individual must be able to independently manage the entire client implementation process, and use project management and organizational skills to effectively move each client through the process; a successful implementation is imperative for CAQH to begin generating revenue for the specific solution. Individual must coordinate all of the functional areas at CAQH to ensure a seamless, positive and professional experience for clients.
This position requires an ability to assess the needs of clients during the implementation process and to lead the internal solutioning process at CAQH. This position interacts with and is an integral part of a team of professionals dedicated to the achievement of client satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term growth in line with the CAQH vision and mission.
1. Responsible for implementing and training new solution clients.
2. Lead all client meetings and interactions throughout the entire client implementation process.
3. Serve as the primary point of customer contact for the assigned client implementation, escalating clients’ needs/issues to appropriate CAQH staff.
4. Maintain thorough, detailed and accurate records of all client implementations.
5. Learns and shows proficiency in the functions of all CAQH solutions. Must be able to conduct proficient presentations and demonstrations of CAQH solutions. Serve as a subject matter expert on CAQH solutions for each new client implementation.
6. Assist in determining optimal implementation setup needs through the consultation step and be responsible for client setup and training/support issues for assigned clients during the implementation process.
7. Responds in an informed, timely and professional manner to clients and captures all necessary information to track each client’s needs and implementation activities. Maintains accurate and detailed records of all client calls and meetings to ensure that follow items/requests are tracked via the current CAQH Customer Relations Management (CRM) software.
8. Operates autonomously to manage the implementation workload, including all necessary follow up either with internal CAQH staff, or with the clients.
9. Provide regular updates on client implementation statuses and keep client management-related documentation up-to-date
10. Determine scheduling needs for assigned clients and work with the CAQH Staff and vendors to determine resource availability.
11. Transition practices to Account Management resources upon successful implementation.
12. Recognizes opportunities for enhancements to the implementation process through client and internal feedback and communicates this input to Director of Sales.
13. Stays abreast of industry trends and maintains market knowledge.
14. Performs other duties as assigned or as needed.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to effectively move the client through the implementation process.
- Ability to listen actively, synthesize client or needs and then present CAQH product and solutions in a flexible and responsive manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a drop in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period of time.
- Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
- Fully proficient with current CRM software as well as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Three or more years of experience working with clients in the healthcare and healthcare payer industry.
Two or more years of client relationship management experience with a proven track record of client satisfaction and retention.
B.A./B.S. degree required.