General Construction Labor job description:
• General Laborer doing a variety of labor tasks including site clean-up, digging and moving dirt, debris clean-up, transferring materials, and other general duties as required.
• Physical requirements include bending, stooping, rotating, lifting, digging, standing, working in outside weather elements. Candidate will need to have the appropriate attire for weather, steel or safety-toed boots, long pants, gloves, food and water.
• Customer will provide all personal protective equipment other than hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, and site-specific training according the safety regulations
• Both Short-Term and Long-Term Opportunities.
• Pay varies by assignment and experience level
Asbestos Laborer job description:
• Removes asbestos from ceilings, walls, beams, boilers, and other structures, following hazardous waste handling guidelines: Assembles scaffolding and seals off work area, using plastic sheeting and duct tape.
• Positions mobile decontamination unit or portable showers at entrance of work area.
• ASBESTOS CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
• Pay varies by assignment and skill level
General Labor/Construction Labor:
- Steel toe boots
- Lift 50+ pounds repeatedly
- On your feet the entire 8+ hour shift
- Previous construction or related labor experience is a plus;
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.