Organized Executive/Personal Assistant
Are you a professional and experienced individual seeking a new and exciting direct hire opportunity? Sparks Group is currently seeking applicants for an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant. This individual will be responsible for many of aspects of the CEO's business and personal life including, but not limited to calendar management, running errands, and managing personal staff. Apply now!
• Calendar management, scheduling business meetings and calls, personal appointments and family functions
• Make all travel and housing/lodging arrangements for business and personal functions
• Help with any personal and business errands
• Handle business projects by taking notes in meetings, following up with colleagues and developing progress reports for President's review
• Manage all personal staff members and projects going on at home such as renovations, maintenance, seasonal décor, etc.
• Assist with business and professional events as well as social gatherings
• Work with the nanny in regards to the weekly schedule
• Facilitate the process of personal and business expenses
• Always be on call for any urgent issues or emergencies that come about regarding the children
• 3+ years of experience supporting and reporting to senior-level or C-level personnel
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills as well as a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to take initiative and proficient problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in and knowledge of GSuite (GVC, Gmail, Google Docs)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Position requires travel
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!