Student Volunteer (Office of General Counsel) - for the 2017-2018 academic year
Whether you are new to the Federal government or an experienced professional seeking a career change, visit our website at www.mcc.gov to see the dynamic projects our staff are undertaking. If you want a career where you can see the difference your work makes, then join the Millennium Challenge Corporation!
The MCC Office of the General Counsel is recruiting for an Administrative Intern for the Student Volunteer Internship Program. Internships are provided for students with a desire to work in the international development field and/or public sector and assignments are designed to complement the intern's educational pursuits while meeting the expressed needs of the agency and individual MCC departments. The internship will start in September 2017.
- Not Required
Students must meet the following requirements to qualify:
- Must be currently enrolled at least half-time in an accredited degree/diploma program (unless higher level program is specified)
- Must be in good academic standing
Public Trust - Background Investigation
Administrative Intern: Duties to include:
- Support OGC records management functions, including reviewing, scanning, and digitizing records. Organizing documents in accordance with scan request forms and document retention schedule. Perform QA checks on previously scanned materials. Prepare documents for transfer to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
- Support Freedom of Information Act office records management functions.
- Perform administrative functions including proofreading, reviewing, editing, and formatting documents, correspondence, and notices.
- Other duties as assigned.