Large non-profit is seeking an experienced individual who can assist with developing & maintaining member educational programs. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing partner schools throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Represent organization at job fairs and networking events.
- Oversee Internship program.
- Develop and manage a list of training resources for members including partner schools, training centers, and vendor training.
- Attend Education meetings
- Manage Education & Workforce Development exhibit at trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience working in an Education / training, or recruiting. Experience working with colleges and universities preferred
- Association experience a plus.
- Able to travel to job fairs
- Strong analytical skills
- Dedicated work ethic, competitive drive and collaborative attitude
- Ability to work independently and must have strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook