Temporary Principal Recruiter
Summary: The Health and Civilian Solutions Division within GDIT is undergoing upcoming growth. As we look towards the future, we are seeking experienced temporary recruiting professionals who will be embedded in the business, operate with a consultative approach, and always provide the best customer and employee experience. As a temporary Recruiter for the Health and Sciences you will be focused on consulting with hiring managers on their recruiting needs, advising managers on the best way to attract and close top candidates. This includes reviewing and posting compelling requisitions, constructing and executing a meaningful recruiting plan and related interview process, facilitating hiring decisions, recommending compensation packages that meet program financials and close the candidate, and ensuring the hiring manager stays engaged throughout the recruiting process. As a temporary Recruiter you will need to be creative and resourceful in developing a talent network in advance of needs whenever possible, leveraging social networks, employee referrals, and technical websites in additional to other sourcing tools. Importantly, the temporary Recruiter will build a relationship of respect and trust with hiring managers through demonstrated knowledge of the manager’s business and understanding of the employee qualifications needed. Ultimately, the temporary Recruiter will be judged on his/her ability to deliver results (i.e. hires) by the need date, providing the candidate the best experience possible, and hiring manager satisfaction. To be considered for this role, candidates must have 8+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably in the health and sciences. Candidates will have demonstrated success:
- Driving for results that satisfy all involved even if the ultimate outcome is not what was originally expected.
- Identifying bottlenecks and inefficiencies, breaking through barriers to ensure success.
- Leveraging social networking, cultivated contacts, and employee referrals along with other creative resources to build talent networks.
- Communicating effectively, both written and orally, with an ability to deliver complicated issues/subject matter that is easily understood by the audience.
- Influencing and persuading others to a point of view.
- Analyzing and utilizing metric reports to set realistic expectations, identify possible issues and roadblocks, and demonstrate progress and success. Proficiency in Word and Excel are required with PowerPoint experience a plus.
- An ability to adapt quickly to ever-changing requirements and expectations.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 8-10 years of related recruiting experience.