Position is responsible for working across multiple programs in support of a single federated enterprise of multiple networks, with the eventual consolidation to a single enterprise cloud.
- Designs and develops enterprise architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements
- Develops technical roadmaps for future implementations.
- Ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Evaluate new application, infrastructure and cloud decisions in existing context of applications, infrastructure, standards, current business strategy and future business strategy
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced IT staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with senior clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Provides high level expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.