Sr Integrated Master Scheduler - Ft Belvoir, VA - TS/SCI
Results-driven professional supports the operation of a Project Management Office (PMO) by managing an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in a high-paced environment. 1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more contract programs.2. Develops plans; including budgets and schedules; and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual; cost; and schedule objectives are met.5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.6. Performs business development activities.7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees; and may have supervisory responsibility.8. May serve as a team or task leader.9. Participates in special projects as required. Education Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience. Qualifications 8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience. ITIL Foundation certification required within 6 months of hire. This position works closely with Government staff as part of the customer’s Project Management Office (PMO). Seeking a results-driven professional with notable success supporting projects of various sizes and complexity. The candidate will provide technical expertise, analysis, recommendations and perform the following:
- Design and maintain the enterprise Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet evolving customer needs.
- Work with project managers during the preparation and updating of project schedules.
- Work with project managers to integrate schedules across the organization.
- Analyze project schedules to assess the impact of change orders, delays, and other schedule disruptions.
- Communicate the status of project schedules to key customer stakeholders.
- Create and distribute project schedule status reports.
- Manage customer project status dashboards.
- Display superior communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officers and Government civilians.