Technical Writer II
Writes technical copy for various operation and maintenance manuals and prepares related technical documentation.
- Researches and compiles technical data for use in various operation and maintenance manuals, training materials, installation guides, and other technical documentation.
- Obtains data from review of documentation, drawings, schematics, and reports, interviews with technical staff members, and the study of published material.
- Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of materials according to prepared outlines and specifications.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Coordinate the display of graphics and the production of the document.