IdAM Services Senior Technical Lead TS/SCI clearance required
GDIT is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) Technical Lead who has the technical business acumen and the ability to communicate and write at various technical and management levels. Under the guidance of the GDIT PM and the customer POC’s, the candidate will fulfill the role of assisting with leading the direction on technical implementations, O&M initiatives, deployments, and system integration of solutions. This role is responsible for guiding, mentoring, and leading a small team of IdAM O&M/solution deployment personnel.Primary Responsibilities:
- Establishing the priority for deployments based on due dates, customer needs, and PM/PMO expectations.Interface and work with various internal project capability areas, architects, and external POC’s.Support and assign deployment tasks to associated team members, ensuring the order of operations are identified.Provide technical leadership to the Solution Deployment team, resolving deployment issues, and convey architecture intentions.Support Continuous Integration, O&M, patching, CM initiatives.Technical POC/SME for various project initiatives.
- Solid systems integration and networking experienceUnderstanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) system capabilitiesKnowledge of continuous deployment utilities such as PuppetUnderstanding Linux System AdministrationUnit, Integration, and Performance testingTechnical documentation review
- Extensive Identity & Access Management (IdAM) application, integration and O&M experienceHigh Availability system design and deploymentUnderstanding of token services
- Familiar with:
- Radiant LogicPublic Key Infrastructure (PKI)/ Certificate Authority (CA)SailpointOracle Fusion MiddlewareLDAP Directory and Virtual Directory solutions
- Agile development methodologiesCISSP desired, but not required