The Instructional Developer designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements.
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
- Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
- Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
- Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
- Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
- Develops flow diagrams and storyboards.
- Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
- Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.