CCIE Network Engineer
CCIE Senior Network Engineer
Seeking a Senior Network Engineer to work for a client in the federal government space to lead an O365 design and implementation. Candidates who are qualified and interested are encouraged to apply and meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge and experience with O365 and other cloud services offerings
- Extensive Experience working with Cisco routers, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches
- Extensive Design and Implementation experience working with F5 load balancers, Palo Alto firewalls and Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, HSRP, and IPSEC, MPLS, VRFs)
- Experience with Cisco IOS command-line configuration
- Hands on experience with configuring and deploying network equipment
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Visio and other network design and documentation tools
- Firewalls and Network management tools experience is a plus
- Candidate must also be available for travel.
- Active security clearance (Secret or Top Secret)
- Must have a Security+ certification
- Must have a CCIE certification