- Full Time
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is is currently seeking talented Track Inspectors of all levels to provide inspection services for Commuter Rail Transit projects specifically the Dulles Metrorail Phase 2 Project.
- Function as the prime interface between contractors and the client.
- Document work activities on the Inspection Checklist and Daily Report on every shift, specifically: start/end times, crew sizes, material, issues, safety issues and recommendations.
- Maintain project file records of all inspection documentation and photos.
- Actively maintain proficiency and develop knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Accurately and timely submit (daily) reports and project records.
- Responsible to document, record and file Quality Inspections of field work activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or related field required.
- Minimum 5+ years’ related industry experience.
- FRA Certified Track Inspector.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Familiarity with Commuter Rail Transit Systems.
- Willingness to work some nights and or weekends to cover Contractor work activities.