Experienced Human Resources Generalist
Sparks Group has partnered with an innovative facilities services firm who is seeking an experienced, dynamic, Human Resources Generalist to join their team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience as an HR Generalist, then apply today!
• Support the Director of HR and senior management
• Manage new hire process and assist in training & development
• Maintain employee files/records and input data into database
• Administer compensation and benefit plans
• EEO reporting
• Knowledge of current ACA regulations
• Master's degree in human resources or related field is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of human resources experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Government contract experience is required and international experience is a plus
• Experience working with ADP products is required
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!