Child Development Center Director
Living Hope Child Development Center is a growing ministry searching for qualified individuals to serve children in the Stafford community. We are committed to bringing the highest quality child care, preschool and before and after school care experience to our children and their families in a Christ centered facility.
As the Child Development Center Director, you will collaborate with staff, center families, parish, and neighbors to share the light of Christ while preparing children for primary school. Resumes are now being accepted for an immediate start.
- Competitive salary
- A generous vacation package
- Childcare or preschool education discount
- Insurance plan
- Pension and a 403(B) investment option
Minimum qualifications for candidates are:
- Bachelors degree in education with a concentration in early childhood or primary education
- Four (4) years progressive experience in early childhood development or primary education
- Active member of a Christian congregation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to supervise staff and manage time effectively
- Professional demeanor and personality
- Excellent organizational skills
If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact Rev. Jonah P. Burakowski, Pastor, at (540) 657-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.