RECREATION AID NF-01
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Belvoir, VA. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Fort Belvoir Bowling Center
- Not Required
1. Must be available to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
2. Must have proficient English language skills to successfully understand directions from supervisors and customers.
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
2. Satisfactorily complete an employment verification check.
3. Successfully complete all required background checks.
NOTE: Applicants have the ability to perform an E-Verify Self Check to confirm employment eligibility at http://www.uscis.gov/mye-verify/self-check. Although a Self Check is not mandatory, it can be a useful tool for applicants to find out if there is a problem with their employment eligibility records and resolve any issues before taking a job.