Child and Youth Program Assistant CY-01/02
7 days left
- Full Time
Help to take care of the children of Soldiers, Civilians and their families as they take care of you! You can help by working with the Child Development Centers, Youth Programs, School Age Centers and Middle School and Teen Centers, apply today!
Hiring for child care positions at the following locations: Fort Benning, Georgia; West Point, New York; Fort Bliss, Texas; Fort Belvoir, Virginia; and Fort Myer, Virginia. For specific information about each location, click here.
May be eligible for participation in medical/dental/life insurance, 401k savings plan and Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) Retirement Plan. May be eligible for annual and sick leave.
Note: High volume traffic is common in several of the locations listed, daily travel time to and from work may be longer than expected.
Occasional travel - Travel to on and off post locations may be required
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
For additional information related to this vacancy announcement please click here.
All qualified applicants will be referred based on minimum qualifications, however selections could occur for the highest level. (e.g. Target Level)
For all additional information related to this vacancy announcement please click here.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date.
- Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based on a determination that a PCS move is no in the Government interest.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated based on paid and unpaid experience including volunteer work along with education.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Eligibility - Outside Applicant Non Veteran (OANV)
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)